Welcome FBI clan Members
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome FBI clan Members

hello welcome to your and my site

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

steam vs no steam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-*Qw3rty*-
Admin
Admin
-*Qw3rty*-

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Info
Clan Rank: Co-Leader
In Game Skill: Godlike

steam vs no steam Empty
PostSubject: steam vs no steam   steam vs no steam Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:59 am

well as a few of you might know i got back on the cs bike a few days ago and went onto the no steam server taht rider plays on. Overall this was great apart from a few mexicans who cant shut there yaps up. But when it came to sunday night i was playing but then i had to go to sleep for school tomorow. Then when i got up to do some morning cs playing i found that my icon that i use to get into the cs steam was gona... (noooooooooooooooooo) i cant get back into my steam version so i downloaded the vsi verion recon put up there for 1.6 so now i have a non-steam version. PS the only anoying things now are... 1: Anoying noobs who shoot at the ground when your entering a bombsite to wake up thos pesky cts 2:Noobs always take longer ways instead of jumping of a few buildings and loosing a bit of health to go around something 3:I pwn noobs and they say i hack or shit 4: Nobos that cant play because i pwn them so they turn on the hacks (this guy used mp5 and kept getting headshots every kill. He had 30 killz 0 death)

so if people could try get this version on there comps so we can play sometimes. (not always) thnks
Back to top Go down

steam vs no steam
Page 1 of 1