Welcome FBI clan Members
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome FBI clan Members

hello welcome to your and my site

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Adt_Clone*
*Adt_Clone*

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Info
Clan Rank: Captain
In Game Skill: i love men like fuzzy

New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Empty
PostSubject: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:11 am

Okey, I got a great idea to get people to post/advertise and help out the fourms as much as they can. Once a week I will put all the user names into a special program that will randomly Pick out one of the members of the fourms. You must either advertise/Post 2 messages a day Or help other members out by doing good deeds. This Promote will Start on sunday and all people who have been chosen will be in the announcements so please keep your eye on the fourms. If you don't do this you get a 3 strike rule 3rd strike and your gone hope you guys have fun with this cheers

P.S I can be choosen and so can the admin so this is a fair game Smile
Back to top Go down
F u Z z Y
F u Z z Y

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Info
Clan Rank: Lieutenant
In Game Skill: Wayyy Past Godlike! Der.

New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Empty
PostSubject: Re: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:24 am

Sounds Cool to me Very Happy good way to advertise the clan. santa king affraid alien pale Wink Wink Twisted Evil Sleep bom rendeer king queen jocolor geek afro elephant bounce Rolling Eyes No Wink Twisted Evil Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes cherry Wink Idea

Random Emoticons above lol....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fbiclub.darkbb.com
F u Z z Y
F u Z z Y

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Info
Clan Rank: Lieutenant
In Game Skill: Wayyy Past Godlike! Der.

PostSubject: Re: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:28 am

Sounds Cool to me Very Happy good way to advertise the clan. santa king affraid alien pale Wink Wink Twisted Evil Sleep bom rendeer king queen jocolor geek afro elephant bounce Rolling Eyes No Wink Twisted Evil Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes cherry Wink Idea

Back to top Go down
http://www.fbiclub.darkbb.com
-*Qw3rty*-
Admin
Admin
-*Qw3rty*-

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Info
Clan Rank: Co-Leader
In Game Skill: Godlike

PostSubject: Re: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:31 am

Sounds Cool to me Very Happy good way to advertise the clan. Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Razz No alien pale cat affraid sunny pig clown drunken Sleep farao sunny king queen jocolor geek flower lol!

Back to top Go down
*Adt_Clone*
*Adt_Clone*

Info

PostSubject: Re: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:40 am

Hopefully I don't get choosen first hopefully one of you too get choosen first and give you a really hard job because you spammed bohahaha sunny
Back to top Go down
XXGENERALXX
Head Admin
Head Admin
XXGENERALXX

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Info
Clan Rank: Leader
In Game Skill: Nice

PostSubject: Re: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:31 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
https://fbiclub.darkbb.com
-*Qw3rty*-
Admin
Admin
-*Qw3rty*-

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Info
Clan Rank: Co-Leader
In Game Skill: Godlike

PostSubject: Re: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:03 am

hear that adt clone is evil
Back to top Go down
*Adt_Clone*
*Adt_Clone*

Info

PostSubject: Re: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:04 am

Yes very bohahahaa santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-   New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New thing been added to Promote people to Post -Must Read you will be chosen-
Page 1 of 1