Welcome FBI clan Members
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome FBI clan Members

hello welcome to your and my site

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-*Qw3rty*-
Admin
Admin
-*Qw3rty*-

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Info
Clan Rank: Co-Leader
In Game Skill: Godlike

fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!!   fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Yes i know people... i knew it had to come to this some time and you did too... ive gone over every single topic and post and read to find out who killed.... "ADT_CLONE" (PS LEAVE ADT ALONEEEEEEEE). sorry im a bit high because ive been up sinse thursday when i woke up and its now sunday morning here... yes i know i should really get some help but ive found out that fuz is really a sugar mumma.... uhhh ha, that right fuz is a freaky lil shugar muma. U all know wat that means. He talks, acts and sleeps like a pimp. Now if you dont know wat a pimp is....

WEBSTERS DICTIONARY STATES THAT A PIMP IS: probably akin to British dialect pimp small bundle of sticks, Middle English pymple papule, German Pimpf young boy, kid, literally, little fart, Pumpf, Pumps fart

.......*crickets churping*............. wtf does that mean.... wtf does that mean???

really i dont know so im just gona leave you with some nerdy pick-up lines for those special ladies out there... you know.... hookers. OR A a man who solicits clients for a prostitute

WEBSTERS DICTIONARY STATES THAT A HOOKER IS: to offer indiscriminately for sexual intercourse especially for money or fuzzies fucking pimle ass.

Yes thats right i am setting up a challange for fuzzy. in the next 7 days i want you to post a message and/or a video/movie on hear showing that your not a pimp/hooker...

now i finally leave you from this crap...

Nerd: You make my floppy disk hard.....
Nerd: I can spell boobies on my calculator but id love to see yours
Nerd: How come i know 361 digets of PIE but i dont know 1 diget of your phone number

ahaha.... also i did get 4 hours sleep
Back to top Go down
F u Z z Y
F u Z z Y

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Info
Clan Rank: Lieutenant
In Game Skill: Wayyy Past Godlike! Der.

PostSubject: Re: fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!!   fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:53 pm

uRRRmmmm

I dont think i have a Video Camera..

Im not some lil british fagg im pure aussie
WEBSTERS DICTIONARY STATES THAT A PIMP IS: probably akin to British dialect pimp small bundle of sticks, Middle English pymple papule, German Pimpf young boy, kid, literally, little fart, Pumpf, Pumps fart

im none of them. im pure Skippy Very Happy

il see what i can do wid tha video thing okz?

Cheers Catchzz
Xo
Back to top Go down
http://www.fbiclub.darkbb.com
-*Qw3rty*-
Admin
Admin
-*Qw3rty*-

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Info
Clan Rank: Co-Leader
In Game Skill: Godlike

PostSubject: Re: fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!!   fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:39 am

its ok man u dont have to do anything i was just a bit high then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!!   fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuz.... IS REALLY A SUGAR MUMMA!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome FBI clan Members :: Spam-
Jump to: